The requirements for membership of ICDA are:
- The applicant has at least 5 years of experience as an independent, commercial, full-time Casting Director.
- The applicant is still actively working as a Casting Director.
- The applicant worked on at least 3 international co-productions.
- The applicant has at least 3 written recommendations from current ICDA members.
- The applicant guarantees that there is no conflict of interest in her/his work, i.e. that s/he is not an agent or manager, and does not represent actors or have a financial benefit from any actors s/he casts, nor does s/he have an ownership interest in any company that manages or represents actors.
If you are interested in becoming an ICDA member and meet all the requirements, please click below and complete the application form.
The ICDA Board will consider each application on its own merits, and the applicant will be contacted within six months of application.
The annual membership fee is 200 € and is due each year by December 31st. As member, you are part of a growing network of Casting Directors all over the world. You may also attend the events and panels linked to ICDA, such as Shooting Stars at the Berlinale, or casting awards at international film festivals.